- Bill to be voted on in September.
- Senate Majority Leader HArry Reid says that bill will be bi-partisan.
- Small business exempt from mandates and penalty tax from not providing it.
- Mandate for individuals to carry insurance.
- Taxation of benefit packages that exceed $25,000 per year for the employee.
And for fun, I am quoting here: “have agreed that the full House would not vote on the legislation until September so lawmakers can read the bill and listen to constituents. (Wow, these guys are SWELL!!)